1996 was the inception year for RLA Utilities and when we began to put our trademark on covering ground (or working underground) in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. RLA Utilities began with restoration, excavation, straight line sawing and natural gas work. Since our inception in 1996, we have taken the comprehensive steps to become a top-tier underground utility contractor focusing mainly on natural gas distribution projects. RLA specializes when working in an urban environment.
Our business is the construction of gas distribution systems. We have extensive experience with both residential and commercial services where we utilize the latest equipment and technology to ensure safe, quality, and cost-effective projects.
We provide turn-key solutions for:
How will I know when my street is scheduled for work?
- You will receive a pre-construction door hanger prior to work beginning
Service Installation or Replacement
- You will receive a postcard, letter or door hanger 7 – 21 days prior to work beginning asking you to contact RLA Utilities to schedule an appointment and or make arrangements for our service technicians to get into your home.
- You will notice “No Parking” signs posted the day or days before work begins to allow customers enough time to make different parking arrangements.
When will the work be performed?
- Spring/Summer/Fall Hours are 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Winter Hours are 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- It will take several hours for service installation and mainline work to be completed
- Temporary Restoration will be applied after completion of work
- Upon completion of project or street restoration, all final work will take place
What should I do if I have an extraordinary situation or any additional questions?
- Contact our office weekdays between 8:30 am – 5:00 pm at 513-554-1453
Rob Adleta, President
Bob Adleta, Vice President
Scott Moody, Chief Operating Officer
Carol Smith, Controller
Amy Adleta, Assistant Controller