Adleta Construction is located in Cincinnati, Ohio and is one the tri-state’s eminent contractors. We specialize in general to heavy construction services and pride ourselves in the quality of services we offer, the technology we utilize and, most importantly, the safety that we demonstrate each and everyday. Adleta Construction has the experience, knowledge and equipment to perform all of our projects in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner for our clients.
In 1979, Robert L. Adleta started the sole proprietorship Adleta Construction. Over several years, the company grew completing mostly city-work (sidewalks, roadway restoration, and residential concrete work). In 1985, the sole proprietorship was incorporated and began working on larger government contracts in various suburban areas. The focus of the contracts were concrete and roadway restoration. Adleta Construction continued to expand and added the utility division of Adleta Construction in 1987. The utility division focuses on water main, storm sewer and sanitary sewer construction and replacement. In the years to follow, Adleta Construction continued to grow and expanded the roadway and utility business into the tri-State area servicing many municipalities in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky.
How will I know when my street is scheduled for work?
- You will receive a door hanger at least the afternoon prior to work being performed (this may occur sooner if requested by your local agency).
- You will also see “No Parking” signs marked with the scheduled day and date of work posted along the street (if on-street parking is typically permitted).
- No. If your vehicle is left on the street, it will be towed to allow the work to be performed. Your vehicle needs to either remain in your driveway or be parked on an adjacent street that is not scheduled to be worked on and is not posted with “No Parking” signs.
What time will the work be performed?
- Normal work hours are from 7:00 AM until 5:00 PM, however, please remember that it may take several hours after the crew completes a street for the newly applied materials to cure before your street will be re-opened. Under normal circumstances, your street will be opened by 7:00 PM at the latest.
What if there is an emergency (fire, police, ambulance)?
- Your local government agency will be informed of all street closures, and in the event of any emergency, the responders will always be able to gain access to your street and home.
What happens if my street does not get completed on the scheduled day due to weather or any other reason?
- Please refer to the Adleta, Inc. web site (www.adletaconstruction.com) and click on the “My Street” tab to access the most recent street schedules.
What can I do to help make this project a success?
- Follow the guidelines above.
- Be cautious so that no accidents occur and no one gets injured.
- Thank you for your cooperation in helping us provide you a well maintained street.
What should I do if I have an extraordinary situation or any additional questions?
- Contact our office weekdays between 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM at (513) 554-1469.
- Email us at estimating@Adletaconstruction.com
Bob Adleta, President
Rob Adleta, Vice President
Bob Dunn, Vice President of Operations
Tim Adleta, Vice President & Project Manager
Greg Gutzwiller, Lead Project Manager
Contact our office weekdays between 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM at (513) 554-1469.